As a global learning community, Shattuck-St. 10bet十博最佳体育平台 is constantly monitoring the ever-changing 新型冠状病毒肺炎 situation around the world.
We also routinely consult with local and state health authorities regarding the best science-based safety recommendations that will help us best protect and support all 学生, 员工, 校友, 他们的家庭, and the communities our 十博最佳体育平台 family live in.
最近的公告 & 更新
- September 21, 2021 | Two-week Mask Requirement Ends
We will continue to require masks in the following situations:
- For any student or employee who is unvaccinated or partially vaccinated.
- In classes with 学生 who are too young to be vaccinated, as we were doing at the start of the school year.
- In all school-provided transportation, as is required by the CDC.
- In Chapel, Newhall, and other large group gatherings.
- September 9, 2021 | On-Campus Vaccination Clinic Held for Anyone in the 十博最佳体育平台 Community
- September 6, 2021 | Two-week Mask Requirement Begins
所有的学生, 员工, 和游客 will be asked to mask-up while in the Academic Buildings and Sports Complex 设施, 无论接种情况如何.
- September 3, 2021 | Associate Head of School Shares Campus Health 更新 with Families
An all community update included information on new masking expectations after the first positive cases on campus were confirmed. This message also included information on current quarantine policy and reminder of the upcoming vaccine clinic on campus Sept. 9.
- August 20, 2021 | Reminders and New 更新 Before 十博最佳体育平台 Registration Days Share with Families
- August 13, 2021 | Registration and Return to Campus Reminders Shared with Families
在这个消息, new quarantine plans are outlined and requirement for masking during Registration is emphasized.
- 8月10日, 2021 | Middle School and Upper School Directors Share Important Reminders in Welcome Message
Obtaining negative 新型冠状病毒肺炎 test result before arriving on campus and request to submit vaccination status to 卫生服务 among list of reminders in prep for the start of school.
- July 30, 2021 | 更新 on Delta Variant Monitoring, 修改后的常见问题, and Updated Dress Code Shared with Families
- July 22, 2021 | Return to School 常见问题 Shared with Families
A detailed list of common questions relevant to preparing for arrival on campus and revised safety protocols are outlined in our 学生生活 section.
- 7月12日, 2021 | Plans for Safely Returning to Campus In Preparation for the 十博最佳体育平台 2021-22 School Year Shared with 十博最佳体育平台 Community
Highlights of the major health and safety guidelines planned for the start of the 2021-22 School Year follow.
Our main priority is to safely return to as much of our normal school activities as possible this fall. We will start the 2021-2022 School Year with all 学生 on campus and in in-person classes.
- Negative 新型冠状病毒肺炎 Test Required Before Arriving On Campus
Each student (regardless of vaccination or boarding/day student status) must submit a negative 新型冠状病毒肺炎 test to firstname.lastname@example.org before arriving on campus for move-in and registration.
- Vaccines Strongly Preferred; Not Mandated
Vaccines remain one of the best ways we can stop the spread of 新型冠状病毒肺炎 and its variants. We strongly encourage everyone who is age-eligible to be fully vaccinated before arriving on campus. We're happy to help support those who are interested in getting vaccinated as well.
- Masks Required for All Who Are Not Vaccinated
如果你是 unvaccinated, you must wear a mask while indoors or around a group of people outdoors. For those who are vaccinated, masking is your choice and it will be respected. 学生 will not be required to mask during practices or training outdoors.